about 4 hours ago
· To assist with the control of all financial and commercial aspects of the contract.
· To assist in the production of supporting financial information.
· To maintain and update both manual and computer records relating to areas of which CBRE are responsible.
· To prepare and issue predefined reports, which form part of the contract and customer requirement.
· To administer quality management system documentation and ensure compliance.
· Liaise closely with the site team and head office, ensuring accurate processing of quotations, purchase orders, invoices, time sheets and holiday records.
· To undertake general office duties relating to the contract including:
· Correspondence and filing
· Minutes of meetings
· Preparation of reports and documentation
· Updating of electronic records
· Material ordering and administration
· Subcontractor's administration
· Raising purchase orders and ensuring that purchase orders are updated when changes required.
· Contract renewal documentation
· Quote logging and processing
· Collating timesheets from engineers, chasing and checking quality of data
· Contract set-up (PPM / System support)
· Application billing preparation
· Contract escalation process
· Log book / Elogbook administration
· To enable full auditable trails with for example but not limited to Invoices, timesheets, material orders and goods received notes
· To ensure all maintenance and reactive tasks are planned and carried out in agreement with SLA marking.
· To be responsible for the commercial support on the contract through to final account.
· Assist client with help desk cover duties if and when required.
· To assist and manage the day to day running of the Inhouse CAFAM System ensuring all PPM's and reactive calls are completed within the agreed SLA agreement.
· To ensure all statistics within dashboard are correct and reported to our client.
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are currently recruiting for a Contract Support for one of our clients based in Beeston, Nottingham. The successful candidate will provide a comprehensive and flexible contract administration service to the Midlands Business Unit and will liaise regularly with client representative.