about 10 hours ago
· Work within a team of Engineers ensuring the highest standards and CBRE competencies are delivered and demonstrated.
· Deliver Portfolio PPM and Reactive Works.
· Ensure the Client, Customer and Team are 'kept in the loop' through feedback and regular updates.
· Drive the Team to deliver a quality service, aiming for 100% satisfaction of the Customer.
· Provide technical support, advice and guidance to the Customer and Team.
· Ensure best value for money to the Client by ensuring accuracy within the Team by checking resource and materials are suitable to effectively deliver the service.
· Ensure safe delivery of all CBRE works, including those of our service partners.
· Ensure accuracy and delivery within SLA of all works.
· Ensure continuity of service by controlling resource and cover.
· Produce and validate quotations for Regional minor works.
· Take ownership of the site service delivering exceptional service to the customer.
· Accurately update and amend the Portfolio Portal.
· Ensure full transparency of the service to the Customer.
Good secondary education, with GCSE passes in Maths and English, 3 Years' experience in a similar rol
Background in Data Centre / Critical site engineering & property maintenance, Good knowledge of Electrical & Mechanical Plant such as LV/HV Switchboards, PDU's, UPS, Chillers, AHU's, Generators, Pumps & BMS.
London - England - United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Warwick - England - United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
CBRE is the world's leading commercial real estate services firm. We have an exciting opportunity for CNI Electrical Shift Engineer to work with one of our clients based in Warwick.