about 1 month ago
Reporting to Site Contracts Manager
Main Scope and Purpose To ensure the cleanliness of all common areas and offices of the site inside is to set standards to the satisfaction of the Management and Client
· Ensuring all assigned office areas are cleaned to required standard as per the schedule
· Ensuring cupboards and trolleys are clean and tidy at all times
· Ensuring correct procedures are followed for lost property
· Ensuring correct Security procedures are followed
· Ensure your personal hygiene and appearance are to the Site standards at all times when on duty
· To Ensure the cleaning is completed as per the schedule to the set standard
· Follow the Site procedure for removal of waste
· Ensure you replace and replenish supplies/amenities in washrooms as per standard
· Ensure you note and report all visible maintenance faults .
· Deal promptly and politely with any staff shortages or Management request
· Ensure you are aware of and follow lost property procedure at all times
· Ensure you are aware that ONLY items placed in waste bins are removed from Offices
· Ensure that Job of the Day/Week is completed as per the schedule
· To ensure you carry out spring/deep cleans as requested by the Site Contracts Manager.
· Work in a safe and tidy manner keeping noise levels to a minimum
· Ensure you are aware of the Site's policies and procedures
· Ensure you wear any PPE provided to you at all times and only use equipment/chemicals you have been trained to use
· Report any suspicious persons or packages to Security immediately
· Ensure any accidents to staff, clients or visitors are reported in accordance with correct procedures
· Ensure you are aware of and follow the Site evacuation procedures in the event of a fire and attend 6 monthly statutory Fire, Health and Safety training,
Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
Report actual and suspected security incidents;
Note: This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder's role and/or the needs of the business.
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.