1 day ago
· Clean all areas, To include Toilets, showers and fixtures and fittings, as required at the centre so that cleanliness standards and a hygienic environment are maintained.
· Operate in a safe manner ensuring compliance with COSHH regulations and Mitie standards.
· Maintain cleaning equipment, so that it remains serviceable and ready to use, ensuring no time delay in achieving standards required.
· Use, handle, transport and store equipment and materials securely and correctly at all times to ensure a safe and secure environment.
· Identify and report any areas requiring repair or maintenance so that corrective action can be taken.
· Notify relevant staff of stock levels so that the availability of cleaning materials is maintained
· On occasion the cleaning of body fluids (Blood,Urine and faeces )
· Previous cleaning experience would be an advantage
Health and Safety responsibilities
· Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
· Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
· Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
· Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
· Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
· Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
· Report actual and suspected security incidents
Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
o We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
o We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
o We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
o Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
o Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do., At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.