2 days ago
Job objectives and responsibilities
Maintain the smooth running of the kitchen and server area at all times ensuring the service provided is in line with legislation and relevant standards.
Provide day to day advice, coaching and support to staff in order to maximise the efficient and effective provision of catering services.
- Coordinate the daily operation of the kitchens and food servery areas, allocating tasks and ensuring catering requirements are met and resources are used cost effectively.
- Oversee and undertake the preparation of food cost effectively ensuring special dietary requirements are met and food for detainees and staff meets the highest possible standards
- Coach and support staff and detainees to maximise their performance and ensure company policies and procedures, legislation and best practice standards are met.
- Monitor staff and detainees daily performance and assist in searching detainees as necessary, to ensure relevant standards are met at all times including security and Health and Safety.
- Monitor and account for all equipment, materials and items at all times so that security is maintained.
- Maintain accurate and current information completing all documentation and labelling to meet all relevant standards and requirements.
- Manage the cleanliness of the kitchen and servery areas and ensure that all equipment is maintained so that a safe and hygeinic environment is maintained at all times.
- Deal with routine queries ensuring resolution or prompt escalation to ensure the safety, security and welfare of all staff and detainees.
- Receive supplies ensuring that they are appropriately and securely accepted and stored.
- To identify and escalate as appropriate any incidents which may either impact on the smooth running of the centre, or the safety, security or welfare of detainees or staff and contractors.
City & Guilds 7061 or NVQ equivalent, Level 2 Food Hygeine and previous supervisory experience within a busy catering environment would be an advantage
Mitie, Care & Custody are delighted to announce the opening of the 2nd only female Short Stay Immigration Removal Centre in the UK.
Our philosophy at Mitie is all about delivering brilliant service to the people in our care and creating great training, development, and career opportunities for the people we employ. We support our people every step of the way, developing your skills to professionally deliver this rewarding, sometimes challenging role with integrity and respect.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.