2 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a CCTV Controller at one of our prestigious contracts based in East Croydon. You will be expected, as a controller to show complete dedication to this role to enable the team to deliver our overall contract requirements. This role will involve all aspects of control room based duties such as monitoring CCTV, dealing with alarm activations, communicating with staff, contractors, site pass activations and other services. The overall aim of this role is to provide a customer-focused control room service while ensuring the safety of staff and building asset.,
Monitoring and operating the site CCTV systems including associated reports.
Respond to emergency situations & liaise with site leads
Reporting and associated paperwork & documentation including detailed handovers and electronic DOB reporting
Knowledge and associated reporting on the contractual agreement, Service Level Agreements (SLA's) & 'Key Performance Indicators' (KPI's).
Operating the client and company procedures and processes.
Managing the fire alarm tests, monitoring & evacuation procedure.
Defect reporting and associated actions and follow ups.
Maintain the standards of the Security for access / egress and visitor regulation.
Completing multiple electronic DOB entries every day
Working along side the site supervisor to deliver all services to our client, On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, tax-free childcare schemes and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work.
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.