1 day ago
To provide a comprehensive and flexible administrative support service to the Business Unit., · Ensure business policies and processes are effectively communicated and implemented within the Business Unit.
· Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions, and that both clients and Company health and safety policy and processes are effectively implemented across the Business Unit, and reporting of the same.
· Ensure all Contract Review Meetings are completed and minutes published & actioned.
· Ensure QBR's are taking place, are consistent in structure and include relevant and timely product and service updates to the Clients.
· Assist with all sales opportunities for the Business Unit. Supporting the Team throughout the sales process be that new sales or Contract renewal / retention.
· Assist in the production and or sourcing of supporting literature for Bids, including (but not limited to) Invitation to Tender (ITT) Request for Pricing (RFP) & Request for Information (RFI)documents.
· Work with Sub-contractors & supply chain to ensure best pricing for all sales opportunities.
· Completion of Monthly Business Unit Review Pack, including deviation commentary.
· Completion of the Annual Audit Schedule.
· Event management planning & execution be that internal or client / sales opportunities.
· Diary, Email Management, and Travel arrangements for Business Unit Leader as required.
· Deliver effective business communication through advice, review, and direct contribution to management and team meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, publicity, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other publications, as appropriate., Reporting to a CBRE Managed Services Business Unit Leader
Accountability for the timely production of all appropriate reporting as required to measure Operational & Revenue generating performance.
Good knowledge of Managed Service Provider obligations and deliverables
Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
Highly efficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Work within a busy environment, and support all teams in order to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day activities
Able to use own initiative to leverage the wider business contacts to establish information.
Strong numeracy skills.
Excellent attention to detail and accurate in all aspects of administration.
Able to communicate confidently at all levels of the business
Excellent command of English demonstrated through good verbal and written communication.
Detail conscious, accurate and methodical in approach.
Strong organisational and communication skills
Able to work systematically and use own initiative.
Able to work on more than one task at any given time.
Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team as well as independently.
Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus.
Through promoting a sense of team spirit help enable good moral within the office and the client site teams.
Must be confidential and discrete.
Able to influence others, and engender confidence in senior managers through both face-to-face, telephone and written communication.
Reliable, able to complete work within required time frame and manage own deadline requirements.
Able to work calmly under pressure and against rapidly changing demands and priorities.
Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing support to other areas of the business on occasions, as required.
Must be able to brush off setbacks and look forward with positivity whilst learning from any mistakes.
High levels of energy and resilience.
Passionate about D&I in the workplace and cognisant of the value it brings.
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) works with clients to make real estate a meaningful contributor to organizational productivity and performance. Our account management model is at the heart of our client-centric approach to delivering integrated real estate solutions. Each client is entrusted with a dedicated leader and is supported by regional and global resources, leveraging the industry's most robust platform. CBRE GWS delivers consistent, measurably superior outcomes for our clients at every stage of the lifecycle, and across industries and geographies.