1 day ago
Observation duties on the ramp or tarmac
Guarding access control and ID validation
Completing reports as required All these duties require standing bending and long periods of time spent standing and walking
Maintain the professional level of the operation
Achieve and maintain full compliance with Regulator, Airport, and MITIE requirements
Maintenance of Client, MITIE, and quality control Standards and Company Procedures
To carry out any other duties as directed by the manager, On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, tax-free childcare schemes and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work.
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
5 year checkable work history
Successful clearance of a Counter Terrorist Check
Successful clearace of Criminal Record Check
Excellent communication skill- both oral and written
Flexibility according to operational needs
Good administration skills, including basic computer skills
Clean driving licence as some patrolling involves driving (Desirable)
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do., At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right., Mitie has a great opportunity for a Security Agent to join the Total Security Management Team; the Security Agent will be based in at London City Airport. You will ensure the safety of aircraft by screening all hold baggage in accordance with DF guidelines and MAG procedures. The pay rate will be £10.55 an hour with a rolling shift pattern. This will be discussed at interview.