£24982 - £27741
1 minute ago
The roles will challenge and inspire two CIPD qualified individuals and will provide the opportunity to gain operational and strategic experience while being supported by a committed and welcoming team.
Right from the start you'll get involved in key areas of HR support including:
- Supporting organisational change
- Workforce planning
- Case management
- Employee Engagement
- Policy Drafting
- Performance and talent management
- Supporting key projects across a wide range of areas
- Development of learning and development material
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate of a CIPD programme to take their first step on the path to a successful HR career., The Council operates very flexible working arrangements with the ability to work from home or office as suits the individual. Appropriate technology is provided., CIPD qualified (Minimum Level 5), or equivalent experience gained in an HR/OD environment.
- Proof of right to work in the UK, without the requirement of sponsorship
- Demonstrable ambition to develop an HR career in local government
- Commitment to CPD and willingness to undertake a Level 7 CIPD qualification
For further information about working for Northumberland County Council, please click here: http://www.northumberland.gov.uk/working, For an informal discussion about the role please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to attend an interview please email email@example.com
Northumberland County Council provide a huge range of services across the largest county in the UK. There are ongoing and constantly changing challenges within the organisation and the HR/OD service is a key function to facilitate and support these processes.