1 day ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our Legal team for an Assistant Construction Solicitor to provide assistance on both contentious and non-contentious issues.
· Drafting and negotiating consultant appointments, subcontractor contracts and collateral warranties.
· Liaising with consultants to ensure construction documents are completed on schedule.
· Working with different parts of the Operations Team to ensure that contracts, appointments and collateral warranties are in place when required.
· Advising and assisting different parts of the business on construction issues.
· Reviewing consultant and sub-contractor insurance policies and ensuring they are in place and negotiating reliance letters.
· Reporting claims (and/or circumstances) to insurance brokers as necessary.
· Instructing and interfacing with external solicitors and counsel as necessary.
· Instructing and interfacing with experts of various professions as necessary.
· Assisting with the construction aspects of the development agreements in relation to the sale of the affordable units within the developments.
· Preparing reports in relation to the status of the construction matters, including disputes, collateral warranties, forms of appointment and sub-contracts.
· A minimum of 1 year's relevant experience
· A Qualified Solicitor with contentious experience
Telford Homes offers a number of flexible benefits to accompany the attractive benefits associated with this vacancy.
The emphasis of a Telford Homes project is always focused foremost upon quality, great connections and exclusivity. High specifications featuring some of the finest designer names, ensures that each individual property meets or exceeds the most demanding expectations. Architectural innovation and attention to detail ensures a true landmark development, which becomes a destination in its own right.
Telford Homes is a leading London-focused residential and mixed-use property developer. We are a Trammell Crow Company developer and part of the CBRE family. Specialists in creating, designing and building innovative landmark developments in some of the most desirable and sought-after locations in the capital.