10 minutes ago
To provide operational support to the Area and Branch Managers by assisting in the development of the branch through maintenance of records contracts, IT systems and general office duties. -To be the first point of contact for security personnel queries.
- To update and maintain customer information as required.
- Ensure all personnel have undertaken the appropriate training and have been issued with an SIA licence or LDN to meet industry requirements in order to be deployed.
- Ensure that all rostering is accurate in order to ensure minimal pay queries, no dropped shifts and that accurate invoices may be produced and despatched within required timescales.
- Assist in the management of all direct and indirect costs to ensure these match the requirements for the effective operation of the Branches relating to the deployment of officers including expenses
- Ensure accuracy of all operational data; and regularly review and report on progress, highlighting any risk of significant variances as they arise, taking action where needed -To help build, develop, lead and retain a team of Officers and Supervisors that believe and demonstrate through their work that Securitas is different to other Security service providers through:
- Ensuring understanding and demonstrable implementation of the Values of Integrity; Vigilance and Helpfulness
- To assist with adequate and appropriate training, and ensure that any necessary advice and support is provided to make the team successful.
- Active steps to maintain communication; recognize achievement and develop the Securitas Community
- Assist in the recruitment and succession planning to ensure that the Branch has the capability to deliver consistently high levels of service. -To be aware of, and (with the assistance of support functions) ensure all staff and officers in the Branch comply with, all aspects of Securitas Policy and relevant legal and regulatory requirements; and can demonstrate appropriate levels of control. -To actively participate and support the development of the Branches through:
- Involvement in the development of the Securitas strategy through involvement with Company and Area initiatives and projects
- Support to other Branches and support functions by sharing best practices Any other duties as directed by the Area Manager.
What you will bring to be an Area Operational Support:
Valid SIA Frontline Licence
Right to Work in the UK
5 Year checkable history
Strong written and verbal communication
Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
Strong Working knowledge of TimeGate
Good standard IT skills
Able to evidence strong customer service skills
Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
Good organisational skills
Ability to prioritise
To work with us you will need to be confident, articulate and communicate well both orally and in written language.
Our team need to be immaculately turned out, polite and proactive when engaging with customers to ensure a complete customer experience is provided, as we aim to maintain our outstanding reputation for excellence.
Managing and Leading others
Business Acumen & Commercial Awareness
Strategic Thinking (Planning & forecasting)
Customer Management & Sales Development
*Relationship building & Networking
- See Competency Framework for Management behavioural indicators.
Hi, we're Securitas, we guard and protect things, right now somewhere around the world someone's most important assets are being monitored and protected by our Security Teams. From maintaining a safe environment for fans at Wembley Stadium or monitoring CCTV for savers cash at a global Bank, through to guarding the real estate and construction workforce for one of the UK's largest Rail infrastructure projects, our Security Officers play an integral role in making people feel safe. We now have a new vacancy for an Area Support Operations