about 1 month ago
· Support Associate is an entry level apprenticeship role working in Mitie Landscapes Business Support Team;
· The role will gain experience in Business Administration, Operational Support and Sales Processing;
· Role is working closely with the Landscapes' Operations Teams, Client Management and Reporting Teams;
· Once you have passed our selection process, you'll be enrolled onto an accredited Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship in which you will have to access to on the job learning, mentoring and assessments to gain the necessary knowledge, skills and behaviours to excel in the role
· To assist managing all Administration Processes related to Mitie Landscapes Support Requirements
· To support the Team Managers and other Support Associates as required
· Process finance applications via the clients interfacing web portal
· Client liaison activity, dealing and resolving issues and complaints - processing as required.
· Update client interfacing web portal on a daily basis (if required)
· Obtain/chase/update monthly client purchase orders
· Update internal and external databases and administration systems as required
· Accurately file both manually and electronically as per business policy and procedures
· Ensure operational paperwork is completed to corporate standards
· Collate information for and produce client quotations
· Raise Purchase Order Requests
· Responsibility for capturing all costs including all materials and subcontractors
· Raise all client actions in the SAFE system and allocate to relevant managers
· Final closure of all regional actions in the SAFE system
· Ensure correct working procedures are followed with sub contractors/extra works. File and log RAMS.
· Ownership of data systems and contract processes to ensure records are maintained and processes followed as appropriate within each client's remit
· Create and manage contract report and supporting contract documentation
· Assist in the preparation for client meetings
· Assist in the creation and distribution of management information and reports
· Create reports for client information
· Assist in any financial reporting and variation submissions for billing
· System management including support in development of key systems
· In addition to the duties and responsibilities outlined you may be required to perform other duties assigned and requested by the Support Management Team
· Adhere to all relevant KPIs, SLAs and targets set within the team
· Engage in personal development and team initiatives
· GCSEs in English and Maths
· Good demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills
· Eager to learn and be pro-active
· Be tenacious, i.e., proactively following up on issues and outcomes driven
No previous work experience required
Come join our team! We are calling all energetic and enthusiastic school or college leavers looking to enter the workforce to join our rapidly growing Landscaping business. Kick start your career with an 18-month Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship on a permanent contract.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
o We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
o We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
o We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
o Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
o Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.