|Job Title:||Administration Officer|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2021 11:53|
Mitie Total Security are currently recruiting an Administration Officer to work as a Security Systems Support Officer as part of the team within our clients Pass Office at the Port of Felixstowe.
To act as the Port's primary point of contact for the security systems
Administer the Port's Road Haulier Identity System (RHIDES)
Administer the Port's Identity Card and Access Control System (IDACS)
Provide administrative support to the Port Police Pass Office Maintain statistical databases MAIN DUTIES
Operational running of various security systems, work stations and equipment
Security pass issuing
Maintain and audit statistical databases
Accurately inputting of sensitive Data
The successful candidate will be required to:
Issue a variety of identity passes in line with our customer's requirements
Deal with enquiries of customers attending the Pass Office
Input sensitive data with accuracy
Maintain and audit statistical databases (via excel)
Provide administration support
Use various computer systems, On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work.
Suitable applicants will have
A strong self-motivation to work within the team
Excellent organisational and time management skills
Experience in a customer facing environment
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Ability to use Microsoft Office, to include Word, Excel and Outlook
Awareness of data protection legislation
Knowledge of port systems is not essential as full training will be provided.
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
. Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day. . Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day. . Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day. . Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.