Production & Quality
* Reactive and proactive to breakdowns, communicate clearly with affected parties and work efficiently to fix the issue.
* Carry out planned preventative maintenance on the full range of equipment within the site.
* Support continuous improvement by learning from breakdowns and sharing knowledge with the team.
* To look at fault time, KPI's and improve efficiency
* To keep all machinery operational
* Support and learn from Senior Maintenance Technicians
* Coordinate contractors within your area and ensure regulations are followed
Do you have warehousing and distribution experience? Do you want to work with a leading beverages manufacturer. We may have the perfect role for you!, This role will require some formal training in the form of engineering indentured apprenticeship, NVQ, degree or equivalent., ONC/HNC/degree preferred but not essential
* Multi skilled in both disciplines; mechanical and electrical
* Experience of planned preventative maintenance systems
* Experience in Automated Cranes, NASC (Narrow Aisle Stacker Cranes) advantageous
* Experience of fault finding within MHE/Automation systems/control systems
* Experience of conveyor maintenance, motor controllers/inverters
* Ability to read and understand electrical drawings
* Basic workshop skills
* PC Literate ( Microsoft suite )
* High skill level in fault finding and trouble shooting
* Experience of working to appropriate health & safety standards and regulations
* Work on own initiative or as part of a team
* Comfortable with working at heights (up to 35 meters)
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Anne Marie Cassidy