Job description - the role
Pay Rate - £10.44 per hour
Working Hours - Monday to Friday, 11am to 7pm.
Start Date - As soon as possible however vetting can take 2 or more weeks.
Training will be provided on site however see below for all desired skills:
- Basic numeracy
- Basic keyboard and PC skills
- Ability to regularly and manually lift bags and items not exceeding 11kg in weight
- Work with equipment and machinery
- Work as part of a team
- The following would be beneficial
- Manual Handling and basic Health and Safety
If you are successful in being offered this role, you will need:
- To provide current in date passport/biometric card if applicable. Or a birth certificate and proof of national insurance number if a passport is not a viable option.
- To pass a credit check - this will be looking at defaults, payment plans, CCJs, IVAs and Bankruptcy.
- To pass a police/criminality check.
- To provide reference contact details for anywhere you have worked or studied in the last 5 years.
- Please note: To meet our client's strict regulatory requirements you will need to pass mandatory credit checks and you will need to provide employment references covering a full 5-year period plus 2 character references