*Waking Night Support Worker Opportunity!*
Location/Service: Trowbridge, Wiltshire
Lavender House is a service for young people with autism and additional complex needs. Primrose Lodge is a service for people with physical disabilities, additional complex needs and learning difficulties.. We pride ourselves in promoting independence and supporting people to lead as fulfilling a life as possible.
As a Waking Night Support Worker at Lavender House & Primrose Lodge, We are looking for a Support Worker with previous experience to join our established and friendly team based at Lavender House & Primrose Lodge, on a full time or part time basis, full training is provided.
The tasks of a waking night staff member include;
- settling people we support to bed
- checks and personal care for people we support throughout the night
- veg prep daily cleaning
- deep cleaning
- folding of laundry
- writing daily notes
- medication administration
- any other tasks requested as per service need
We want to make Voyage Care a great place for you to work. A place where you feel truly valued and appreciated. That's why we've worked hard to develop a pay and benefits package, alongside fulfilling roles, to reward you for the amazing work you do. This includes perks, incentives and schemes designed to offer you a happy work-life balance.
These benefits include:
- Enhanced evening and weekend pay at an additional 50p per hour
- Premium overtime rates of an additional £1 per hour
- Pay increases between roles as part of our dedication to helping you reach your potential
- Employee discount app - offering discounts at leading retail stores and leisure attractions
- Funded Blue Light Card - hundreds of discounts at high street retailers and restaurants
- Enhanced family leave - so you can make the most of precious family moments
- Supporting your wellbeing through access to a free 24/7 external counselling service
- Access to external Wagestream app - allowing you to withdraw your pay as it's earnt
- Paid training, induction and DBS checks - teaching you all the skills you need
- Support for you to progress and develop by gaining funded qualifications
- Pension scheme and life assurance policy - offering security for you and your loved ones
- Long service awards - to reward loyalty and longevity with Voyage Care
- Refer a friend bonuses - earn money for referring hard-working people like you
The individuals we support at this service enjoy a lot of community access, so confidence in lone working is essential. We will provide a full training programme that is specific to the needs of the individuals we support.
You'll join the team working on a rota that includes early, late, weekend, night and Bank Holiday shifts. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a motivated and determined team. So make a great career move.
Click Apply to complete our one page application. All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010