We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Job description - the role
Our client, a major UK retail bank, provides every day banking services to over 17 million retail customers. The banks expertise and services span across Business Services, Corporate banking, Wealth Management, Group Functions, Retail and Investment Banking.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Transactional Monitoring Consultant (Actimize) for an initial 6 Month contract based remotely within the UK.
About the Role:
- This role reports to the Head of Transaction Monitoring Products, who is the enterprise-wide business owner of all Transaction Monitoring systems and associated technical processes (such as Coverage Assessments and Rules Tuning)
As a Transactional Monitoring Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Providing SME input from a TM system owner perspective, assisting the Fix, Assess and Control teams to understand the TM data and system landscape and providing inputs and steer on prioritisation of data remediation items and the design of ongoing data assurance controls
- Scoping out and delivering the operating model for the BAU function which will execute ongoing data controls once the project activity has concluded
- Facing off into a central programme which is delivering 3workstreams:
- "Fix" - Remediation of a backlog of recognised issues with data feeding into Transaction Monitoring (TM) systems
- "Assess" - Determining end to end data lineage for Key Data Elements feeding into TM systems
- "Control" - Standing up a robust, end to end, ongoing data control framework for TM systems
What we require from the candidate:
- Deep expertise in Transaction Monitoring systems from the vendors Actimize (specifically SAM 8) and Quantexa
- Strong knowledge of data management concepts and principles, and how data interacts with Transaction Monitoring systems
- Proven project delivery experience in a Financial Crime environment within a major global bank
- An understanding of the project / the role and its objectives: - Covered in the "responsible for" section above
This client will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business