6 Month Rolling Contract
Our Client, A leading international rail company, is seeking a Train Maintainer to join their Nottingham team.
Relevant mechanical qualification and rail experience are essential, once round or modifications experience would be advantageous. Electrical experience would be beneficial.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
* To work as a member of a team to service, maintain, repair and overhaul tram stock & equipment
* Work as directed by and in co-operation with the Production Manager and comply with all depot protection procedures
* Understand and abide to safety notices, rules and regulations and follow safe working practices, H & S.A.W. and C.O.S.H.H.
* Adhere to and work within Quality Systems to the current standard
* Work as part of a team, complete or assist in any of the team's activities to ensure work is completed on time to specification
* Routine exam work
* Routine primary fault finding (to level of competency)
* Component exchange
* Stores provision
* Time served apprenticeship (or equivalent) with associated technical qualifications (City & Guilds, SVQ, NVQ) or recognized equivalent
* Practical knowledge and experience of mechanical and/or electric engineering
* Experience of working to procedures, work instructions and vehicle maintenance instructions.
If you are interested in more details, please send a copy of your CV
This contract is being advertised by Rullion Ltd.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.