Third Party Management Procurement Business Partner
Inside IR35 - Hybrid
Rullion Limited have an exciting contract opportunity for a to join one of our well respected financial clients as a TPM Business Partner within their banking division.
The TPM Business Partner will work closely with their respective Business Line stakeholders and individual Business Owners of Third-party relationships. You will support them in optimising commercial value and reducing the risks associated with these relationships throughout the full lifecycle, from the point of selection to on-boarding and in life through to renewal or exit.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders across the organisation, acting in the capacity of a trusted advisor
- Maintain a strategic understanding of needs of business areas within remit to ensure that value is optimised and risk mitigated in their end to end supply.
- Leading sourcing, contract negotiations and renewals for the businesses third party arrangements.
- Ownership of issue resolution related to third party engagements within scope liaising with senior stakeholders and escalating to the TPM Lead where necessary.
- Working with the TPM Lead, utilise data and toolsets optimally and ensure that regular and actionable management information is provided/presented to business stakeholders within their remit, including KRIs and development of any reporting to key business forums.
- Work closely with Third Party Monitoring colleagues where ongoing assurance activities are undertaken on suppliers within their remit.
- Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required
- Strong Procurement, Category and/or Relationship Management experience
- Strong experience managing key supplier engagements delivering tangible commercial value, mitigating risk and delivering wider benefits
- Experience of technology procurement
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong commercial acumen and strategic awareness
- Strong contract negotiation experience, in particular for larger, risk and more strategic arrangements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of risk management in the context of third parties whilst meeting the demands of the business
- Understanding of Material Outsourcing and other key regulatory obligations related to third party management
- Excellent verbal, written communication and networking skills
- Strong analytical skills
If you are interested in applying for this role then please contact me at your earliest convenience on 01616013346.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.