The Team / Personal Assistant will provide administrative support to an individual or individuals in the course of their work. The remit may vary considerably depending both on the nature of role of those being supported and the degree of administrative input required by the individual(s) to be supported.
We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client, Deutsche Bank, is a global banking business with strong roots in Germany and operations in over 70 countries. Their large but focused footprint gives them an established position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. Deutsche Bank offer their clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services.
On behalf of Deutsche Bank, AMS are looking for a for a Personal Assistant on a 3 month contract based in Birmingham on a hybrid working pattern 2 days per week in the office.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Co-ordinating complex calendars and schedules to ensure effective time management and prioritisation of engagements
- Facilitating travel plans with minimum disruption, including planning and booking detailed travel itineraries (flights, hotels and visas etc.), organising travel
- Co-ordinating office supplies, seating plans and office moves to ensure efficient use of office resources, handling purchase orders and expense/invoice processing in a timely manner and other ad-hoc divisional projects e.g. roll out of new IT initiatives, cascading information in teams
- Preparing materials for internal and external mandates, e.g. presentations, spreadsheets, management reports, agendas to a professional standard
- Working with the Site Head to co-ordinate and oversee site-wide events
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Previous administrative experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work flow, demonstrating flexibility when handling multiple tasks
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, demonstrating a passion for quality and attention to detail
Deutsche Bank's Values:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by AMS based on site at Deutsche Bank
AMS's payroll service is in partnership with Giant, we have worked with them for many years and have good processes in place to ensure you get the best service. If you are successful in your application for this role, your contract will be via Giant. For more information on Giant.