Team Leader- Finance Administrator
£12.50 Per Hour
37.5 Hours Per week 9am- 5pm
Acting on behalf of my client Coop Group I am recruiting a fantastic temporary opportunity within their Out of hours department.
We're looking for a funeral plan finance team leader to join our Co-op finance team and help drive continuous improvement across the business. You'll be looking after the Taskforce, making sure that all colleagues provide excellent attention to detail and investigation skills to resolve outstanding system errors. We've got a big job on our hands to transform the way we do things at Co-op. And when we get it right, it'll have even bigger benefits for our customers, members, and colleagues.
As a funeral plan finance team leader, you'll oversee all financial transactions within funeral plans, making sure that all actions are completed accurately and to the set deadlines. Looking for candidates to bring us the technical knowledge and people skills in a high-pressured environment.
What you'll do
- manage the workload across the funeral plan finance team and make sure everything is completed accurately and on time
* coach and develop colleagues to achieve high performance in the team
* report on the status of those deadlines to the wider business
* build strong relationships with senior leaders in the business, influencing and challenging decisions
* look after any escalated queries and resolve any issues in the process
* monitor receipt and reconciliation of plan payments including direct debit collection
* look after any commission payments, making sure they are generated in line with contracts and have the correct approvals
* spot opportunities for improvements to make the service more efficient
This role would suit people who have
- previous experience managing a team, with great people skills
* experience delivering great customer service
* great organisation skills with strong attention to detail
* strong IT skills, including Microsoft Excel
* a financial qualification, or if you're working towards one, would also be a bonus but isn't essential; however you'll still need to be able to demonstrate a good level of financial awareness
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants. Ncoates
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.