We are AMS, a global total workforce solutions firm enabling organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim solutions and temporary resources.
Our client, Deutsche Bank, is a global banking business with strong roots in Germany and operations in over 70 countries. Their large but focused footprint gives them an established position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. Deutsche Bank offer their clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services.
On behalf of Deutsche Bank, AMS are now looking for a Team Assistant to work in their Corporate Coverage team based in London on a PAYE basis. This role is initially 6 months and is hybrid with 3 days per week in the office.
Working in Corporate Coverage Team, a high performing team within Corporate Bank UKI.
You will also have experience of managing a large team who regularly travel to meet clients, the ability to correctly prioritise a high number of requests and be able to work calmly, efficiently and effectively in a fast paced and pressurised environment.
- Managing diaries, ensuring that the individual is supplied with the appropriate documentation when attending meetings, video and audio conference calls
- Supporting Manager's email monitoring and travel arrangements as well expenses for entire team
- Organising adhoc and regular meetings via video, audio conference calls or in person across a variety of time zones; coordinating diaries, booking meeting rooms and preparing materials
- Sending e-mail notification of confirmed meetings with required information (for example, dial-in number, meeting room location, reference documents)
- Providing availability as requested and entering confirmed details in the participant's calendar, and informing them of the calendar entry
- Supporting the manager in organising client events and seeing internal approvals in line with processes
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven administrative experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, demonstrating a passion for quality and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work flow, demonstrating flexibility when handling multiple tasks
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deal with urgent situations is in a calm, efficient and pragmatic manner
About the client
Deutsche Bank's Values:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by AMS based on site at Deutsche Bank.
AMS's payroll service is in partnership with Giant, we have worked with them for many years and have good processes in place to ensure you get the best service. If you are successful in your application for this role, your contract will be via Giant.