You will join the Early Careers Team which partners with the banks Human Resources(HR)and business leadership to define the entry level strategy, and recruits interns and graduates into the region across the franchise, representing Deutsche Bank internally and externally and helping to drive the Talent Sourcing agenda.
We are AMS, a global total workforce solutions firm enabling organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim solutions and temporary resources.
Our client, Deutsche Bank, is a global banking business with strong roots in Germany and operations in over 70 countries. Their large but focused footprint gives them an established position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. Deutsche Bank offer their clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services.
On behalf of Deutsche Bank, AMS are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support the Early years campus recruitment team on an initial 6 Month contract to work in their Early Careers Team on a PAYE basis.
You will join the Early Careers Team which partners with the banks Human Resources(HR)and business leadership to define the entry level strategy, and recruits interns and graduates into the region across the franchise, representing Deutsche Bank internally and externally and helping to drive the Talent Sourcing agenda. This is a unique opportunity to drive the overall campus/early careers engagement strategy for EMEA and UKI as well our diversity engagement initiatives and programmes establishing the bank as an inclusive youth employer of choice
- Partner with the Early Careers Campus Engagement and Diversity Programme Lead to:
- Activate our global Early Careers Employer Brand strategy both on campus and through social media in EMEA & UKI
- Design and deliver our campus engagement university & school strategy liaising with career services, student societies, professors and overseeing UKI Campus Ambassador programme
- Define and execute future Early Careers diversity strategy that is aligned to the Bank-wide Diversity strategy and programmes, whilst measuring, monitoring and reporting on impact of initiatives.
- Execute regional delivery of all campus engagement and diversity initiatives/ programmes.
- Engage with our Global Employer Brand team on our annual media plan by managing key relationships with external partners: creative and digital agencies, media and other vendors to ensure smooth execution of our annual campaign calendar across the region
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong previous experience in delivering and evaluating successful campus strategies, programmes or projects in a similar role as well as ability to make clear/data based strategic recommendations
- Understanding of key trends, research and generations in early careers with a focus on marketing, attraction, diversity and future skills
- Strategic thinker with a creative mindset and ability to create change and challenge status quo (remaining globally aligned to our brand and culture but also addressing local needs/differences). Strong time management, attention to detail and multitasking
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Team player with strong influencing skills
Deutsche Bank's Values:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by AMS based on site at Deutsche Bank
AMS's payroll service is in partnership with Giant, we have worked with them for many years and have good processes in place to ensure you get the best service. If you are successful in your application for this role, your contract will be via Giant. For more information on Giant.