The Talent Acquisition Manager will lead and manage the recruitment team and function within UKAEA to ensure the resourcing demands of the organisation are fully supported, from job description creation through to offer stage, whilst ensuring recruitment processes and systems are compliant, fair and efficient.
Taking a lead in the design, development and delivery of a talent acquisition strategy for UKAEA that supports all reactive permanent/fixed term recruitment requirements, whilst also identifying ongoing scarce talent needs and building a talent pipeline through increased direct resourcing, improved brand awareness, marketing, social media and networking opportunities.
More specifically, accountabilities will include:
* Manage the talent acquisition team consisting of Talent Acquisition Leads, Talent Acquisition Advisors and Talent Acquisition Coordinators to support the overall permanent/fixed term contract resourcing needs of UKAEA. Directly line managing Talent Acquisition Leads.
* Design, develop and deliver a Talent Acquisition strategy that meets the growing demands of UKAEA, including; brand awareness, direct sourcing, job board procurement, third party relations, digital and non-digital employment marketing and comprehensive recruitment campaign planning.
* Work with managers to identify ongoing and future talent needs and filter through to team to proactively recruit and source; developing talent pools for managers.
* Lead on the continual improvements of the full recruitment process and life-cycle, from the creation of job descriptions and adverts/advertising, shortlisting, development of assessments and interviews, through to offer negotiations.
* Lead on the negotiation of complex offers.
* Design and provide recruitment guidance and training to hiring managers and HR professionals through training days and bite size training.
* Create annual programmes of recruitment events; Lead on organisation, advertising and budget for these.
* Create, build and utilise other networking/external opportunities to grow awareness of UKAEA in the local area and nationally, building relevant relationships and contacts whilst keeping in tune with external practices.
* Lead on the implementation/maintenance of a new e-recruitment system, identifying want the organisation needs and best ways to improve the candidate experience- ensuring it is fit for purpose as the needs of the business change.
* Review and develop recruitment policies and processes (with support from team) for; recruiting foreign nationals, encouraging and improving diversity, ensuring efficiency, interviewing and assessment tools.
* Encourage and promote equality and diversity throughout all stages of the recruitment campaign.
* Awareness of capability needs (provided by senior management) on a 1-5 year time frame.
* E-Recruitment System
* Career/Recruitment events
* Assessments / recruitment branding
* HR/Recruitment qualification or equivalent in experience
* Significant recruitment/resourcing experience using multiple attraction and resourcing tools, working across multiple disciplines/sectors
* Significant experience developing recruitment process and procedures with solid knowledge of recruitment related employment law
* Operations/project management experience; ideally experience leading on implementation of e-recruitment system and recruitment events
* Experience leading and managing a team
* Good communicator with ability to influence
* Experience of strategic thinking/strategy implementation
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.