Role: Care & Support Worker
Location: Burton on Trent
Pay Rate: £11.02 ph from 1st april 2023
Hours: Flexible, full and part time, permanent contracts with guaranteed hours available
Voyage Care are recruiting! Start your new job with a sector leading care provider with 30 years' experience today!
Whether you are new to care or have previous experience, your values are much more important to us. We provide a fantastic training and induction programme that will support you in your role. We are currently recruiting for our Ashby Road service in Burton on Trent where we support five adults, aged 18-65, with learning disabilities, autism and mental health needs.
You'll help the people we support to develop their independence in all aspects of everyday life. This could include personal care, meal preparation, and taking part in hobbies & activities. You'll be out and about, enjoying life together and no single day will be the same.
Our colleagues are amazing and make a difference to people's lives every day. We recognise their hard work and dedication by offering a rewarding pay and benefits package alongside our fulfilling roles. This includes:
- Enhanced evening, weekend and overtime pay
- Pay increases between roles
- Employee discount app and funded Blue Light discount card
- Enhanced family leave
- Free 24/7 external counselling service
- Access to external Wagestream app
- Paid training, inductions, DBS checks and qualifications
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend bonuses
Click apply to complete our quick one-page application to join Voyage Care and do something amazing.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
This services does not provide support for sponsorship at this time