LOCATION - Swaffham
Payrate - £10.20
At Voyage Care we value the hard work and commitment of our colleagues by offering:
- Enhanced evening and weekend pay at an additional 50p per hour (Ts & Cs apply)
- Premium overtime rates at an additional £1 per hour (Ts & Cs apply)
Who we are and how best to support us;
We are 3 females and 1 male living in a Supported living bungalow in Swaffham. Our ages range from 46 to 86.
The shifts to support us are 07:00-15:00/15:00-21:00/15:00-22:00 plus a Sleep in shift 22:00-06:30 and 06:30-07:00. Some staff like to work a day shift followed by a sleep in and another day shift so this is also a possibility. We have both male and female staff supporting us.
2 of us enjoy going to Day Centre during the week. We need support in taking us and picking us up from there so its important that you drive a manual transmission car.
One of us requires full support with hoisting, personal care and medication and the other 3 of us are more mobile and do quite a bit for ourselves. We may just need prompting and a little support at times.
You will receive all training to be able to support us with this. You do not need to have any previous experience as we can provide this for you. Although we require a lot of support it is never boring here at Theatre Street and we love to have fun.
We like to go out on activities and for meals and need support to do this regularly. We thoroughly enjoy accessing the community and have also been on holidays before Covid-19.
Why not apply and come see how you could fit in with us here at Theatre Street.
As well as a rewarding role, and working with a fun and supportive team, we offer an exciting range of benefits:
Paid training and induction
- Funded nationally recognised qualifications such as level three in Health and Social Care.
- Employee discount app - discounts at leading retail stores including Argos and Asda, and leisure attractions, such as Alton Towers and Sea Life Centre.
- Blue Light Card - recognised discount card for hundreds of high street retailers, restaurants and cinemas.
- Free external counselling support and advice service available 24/7
- We'll pay for your DBS checks
- Paid annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance policy - offering security for your loved ones
- Long service award - reward scheme marking 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of working with us.
- Refer a friend - receive £500 or refer three friends and receive £2,000*
No experience is necessary as all of our staff receive training tailored to the needs of the people they support. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a motivated and determined team.
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010