Role: Support Worker - Full-Time (35 hours per week) or Part-Time (up to 28 hours per week)
Shifts: Required to work weekdays and weekends on a rota basis. Service can accommodate days only or nights only, 7:30am - 2:30pm, 2:30pm - 9:30pm and 9:30pm - 7:30am
Pay Rate: £10.00 per hour
At Voyage Care we value the hard work and commitment of our colleagues by offering:
- Enhanced evening and weekend pay at an additional 50p per hour (Ts & Cs apply)
- Premium overtime rates at an additional £1 per hour (Ts & Cs apply)
At Voyage Care we value the hard work and commitment of our colleagues and we're proud to offer excellent pay rates across all of our services (a minimum of £10 per hour) as well as enhanced overtime payments and enhanced evening and weekend payments.
We are currently recruiting genuinely caring, hands-on Support Workers for our purpose built, Adult Residential Service, Markham House in Bolsover, and here we provide care and support to 13 adults with acquired brain injuries.
Most people come to us following an intensive period of rehabilitation. Our staff spend time with each person at their previous placement, to make transition as smooth as possible.
Whether you are new to care or have previous experience, your values are much more important to us. We provide a fantastic training and induction programme that will support you in your role.
You'll help the people we support to develop their independence in all aspects of everyday life. This could include; personal care, meal preparation, and taking part in hobbies & social and therapy activities. You'll be out and about, enjoying life together and no single day will be the same.
As well as a rewarding role, and working with a fun and supportive team, we offer an exciting range of benefits:
- Enhanced evening and weekend pay at an additional 50p per hour (Ts & Cs apply).
- Premium overtime rates at an additional £1 per hour (Ts & Cs apply).
- Employee discount app - discounts at leading retail stores including Argos and Asda, and leisure attractions, such as Alton Towers and Sea Life Centre.
- Blue Light Card - hundreds of discounts at high street retailers, restaurants etc
- Free external counselling support and advice service available 24/7
- Paid training, induction and funded nationally recognised qualifications
- We'll pay for your DBS checks
- Paid annual leave& pension scheme
- Life assurance policy - offering security for your loved ones
- Long Service Award
- Refer a friend - receive £500 or refer three friends and receive £2,000. (Terms and conditions apply).
All applicants and subsequent job offers will be subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.