Role: Care & Support Worker
Pay Rate: £10.10 Per hour
Hours: Flexible, full and part time, permanent contracts with guaranteed hours available
Voyage Care are recruiting! Start your new job with a sector leading care provider with 30 years' experience today!
At Voyage Care we value the hard work and commitment of our colleagues by offering:
- Enhanced evening and weekend pay at an additional 50p per hour (Ts & Cs apply)
- Premium overtime rates at an additional £1 per hour (Ts & Cs apply)
Whether you are new to care or have previous experience, your values are much more important to us. We provide a fantastic training and induction programme that will support you in your role. We are currently recruiting for our Rhodelands service in Doveridge where we support seven adults of mixed gender, aged 18-65, with learning disabilities, autism and behaviours that challenge
You'll help the people we support to develop their independence in all aspects of everyday life. This could include personal care, meal preparation, and taking part in hobbies & activities. You'll be out and about, enjoying life together and no single day will be the same.
You will also enjoy benefits including:
- Refer a Friend BONUS (£500 per friend, refer 3 friends and earn £2000!*)
- Flexible working hours & overtime available
- Good opportunities to progress if you want it
- Paid DBS and holidays
- Long service awards & retail rewards and savings
- Life assurance and pension scheme
Click apply to complete our quick one-page application to join Voyage Care and do something amazing.
COVID-19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have an in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe.
At Voyage Care we value the hard work and commitment of our colleagues and we're proud to offer excellent pay rates across all of our services (a minimum of £10 per hour) as well as enhanced overtime payments and enhanced evening and weekend payments.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010