New Support Worker Opportunities - Apply Today!
Full time and Part Time Permanent Positions available
Shift patterns include early, late, weekend, night and Bank Holiday shifts
(e.g. 7am -2.30pm, 2.30pm-10pm, 10pm-7am)
Flexible on Driver Requirement
We are recruiting for our Residential Care Service, Mandalay, where we support up to six female residents living with a variety of needs including learning disabilities, autism, and other complex conditions.
We are looking for candidates with get up and go to provide fun, active and engaging support on a daily basis. We provide full training so welcome candidates with experience or new to care.
Voyage Care is a leader in health care and support services for individuals throughout the UK. Across our services we support people to do various activities such as bowling, going to the cinema and enjoying days out to the coast - so it might not feel much like work! A big part of your role will be supporting people to do their favourite things, try new activities, develop new skills, and lead as fulfilling life as possible.
Female only worker requirement
Your duties will also include:
- Helping the people we support to learn new skills.
- Assisting with day to day living tasks.
- Assisting people we support with personal care.
- Supporting all residents to live as independently as possible and reach their full potential.
- Moving and handling needs.
- Support with medication and complex clinical needs.
- Support to access activities and socialise with others.
- Ensuring all support is correctly documented.
We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS & Holidays.
- Opportunities for progression.
- Full training with NVQ development.
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- * Refer a Friend Scheme of £500 - £2000 - T&C's Apply*