New Support Worker Opportunities - Apply Today!
Pay: £9.75 - £10.05
Full time and Part Time Permanent Positions available
Shift patterns include early, late, weekend, domiciliary visits, and Bank Holiday shifts. Shifts may contain a variety of visits ranging from 30min to a few hours dependent on the need of the individual. Travel time is paid, and we work with you in creating rotas.
We are recruiting for our Outreach services in Colchester where you will be supporting young adults in their own homes living with a variety of needs including learning disabilities and autism.
We are seeking candidates who are great communicators and able to work under their own steam. The ability to build a positive rapport and enthusiasm to motivate are essential. We provide training for everything else so welcome candidate with experience or new to care.
Voyage Care is a leader in health care and support services for individuals throughout the UK. Across our services we support people to do various activities such as support with shopping, going to the cinema and attending college - so it might not feel much like work! A big part of your role will be supporting people to do their favourite things, try new activities, develop new skills and lead as fulfilling life as possible.
Your duties will also include:
- Assisting with day to day living tasks such as meal preparation, managing finances and household tasks.
- Ensuring the people we support are encouraged to live as independently as possible, and reach their full potential.
- Providing personal care.
- Support with medication and health needs.
- Support to access activities in the community and socialise with others.
We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS & Holidays.
- Life Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Full training with NVQ development.
- Progression opportunities within the company.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Retail rewards & savings.
- Long service awards.
- * Refer a Friend Scheme of £500 - £2000 - T&C's Apply*