We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our Client is a global logistics and distribution organisation. They operate in 44 countries around the world. Their global revenue exceeds £10 billion per annum and they employ almost 160,000 people.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Supplier Performance and Contract Manager for a 6 months contract based.
Purpose of the Role:
The Supplier Performance & Contract Manager is responsible for managing large scale contracts and supporting initiatives that deliver value and cost savings from third party suppliers
As a Supplier Performance and Contract Manager you will be responsible for:
- Manage a portfolio of complex or major projects on behalf of Service Delivery through the Service introduction Process
- Verify the information captured within the PDF Deliverables is accurate and sufficiently detailed. Ensure the correct level due diligence has taken place to deliver and support the new or modified IT Service
- Populate and maintain the Book of Work, RAID logs and KPI stats, for all projects, documenting gating conditions and project progress throughout the PDF lifecycle
- Verify the documentation within the Service Introduction process adheres to the Service Planning standards set by Policies, Methods and Governance
- Identify all risks and issues that could have an impact on implementation or service performance. Facilitate discussion and mitigation activities
- Ensure that project funding incorporates recurring costs and that changes to each element of service are completely covered by budgetary planning
- Ensure that the Change Management team receive timely information as to the scheduled release of new or amended IT Services. Agree the success criteria and monitor results
- Verify the business calendar for each new service is correct and ensure the Change Management team are aware of (and agree) key dates
What we require from the candidate:
- Ensure the 'implementation and transition to BAU' plans for new services are agreed and communicated to key stakeholders within Service Delivery. Support the relevant Service Manager with preparation for transition to BAU
- Based on all known information support the project team to forecast the demand for all new or amended services for the first 2-4 years of going live
- Provide RAG status, KPI statistics, project risks & issues and ad hoc reports to the Service Management team for IT Gating and Management reviews.
This client will only accept workers operating via an <Umbrella> or <PAYE> engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business