Role- Senior Support worker
Location - Cubbington- CV32 7
Pay £10 Per hour
Voyage Care is seeking a Senior Support worker, to join the management team at one of our services in Cubbington that provides support to those with Learning Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder and associated complex behaviours.
Benefits for Voyage Care include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free, industry leading, face to face and online training - including NVQ's
- The opportunity for career progression to senior management within a sector leading organization
- High street discounts via our Boost portal
Reporting to the Service Manager; the Senior Support Worker will oversee staff and provide assistance to the People we Support. Tasks undertaken by the Senior Support Worker may include:
- Managing the service in the absence of the Service Manager
- Shift Leading
- Updating Support Plans and Risk Assessments
- Undertaking Support Worker Supervisions and Competency Assessments
- Providing care to the People we Support
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Previous experience in a health or social care setting is essential.
The available roles is for a full time Senior Support Worker. Senior Support Workers will be required to be fully flexible.
Please note that the role will include weekend work, shifts on public holidays and some sleep in shifts.
Voyage Care ask that Senior Support Workers:
- Understand the importance of motivating a team
- Work within the company's ethos of providing person centred care
- Are compassionate and understanding
- Are reliable and conscientious
- Have a good understanding of written and spoken English and basic Mathematics
COVID-19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have an in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe.
Click Apply to complete our one page application…….All applications & CV's are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check for Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.