Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- Worked at a Senior Level previously
- Experience of working on Major Nuclear projects in the UK
- Must be self-sufficient - Need to be a good communicator
- Must have experience of setting up projects, speaking to clients and the supply chain
- Excellent NEC3 Skills
- Commercial experience
- SC Cleared or ability to gain Ideally applicants should also have:
- ICS Qualified
Speak to Craig Rogan today
Resourcer at Rullion firstname.lastname@example.org Connect with Craig on LinkedIn Call Craig on 01946 816660 Apply Now Save Job Remove
Company information: Rullion are recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be based in Whitehaven on a permanent basis. Should you have the following requirement and would like to be considered please apply. This permanent/ contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.