Senior Business Analyst - Inside IR35
Contract Term: 8 Weeks
Contracting Authority: DVSA
As a Senior Business Analyst your main responsibilities will be:
- Undertaking investigative work to determine business opportunities & specify effective business processes.
- Specifying implementation through improvements in information systems, data management, practices, organisation & equipment.
- Conducting investigations for strategy studies, requirements specification & feasibility studies.
- Maintaining technical awareness at a level where alternatives can be analysed, modelled & classified according to technical feasibility & non-functional characteristics.
- Applying available standards, methods & tools in an intelligent & effective way to produce a consistently high standard of documentation.
- Assisting clients / users in defining acceptance criteria for testing of automated systems.
- Producing business models in support of business strategy /cross-checking various model elements for inconsistencies / incompleteness - finite state models against use case models, class diagrams against business rules, case post conditions against class diagrams.
- Contributing to evaluating the factors which must be addressed in change programmes including cultural, organisational & business constraints affecting options for change.
- Assessing the risks, costs & potential benefits of alternative business process designs.
You'll have relevant experience in:
- Demonstrable Business Analysis experience - ideally in a legal / enforcement environment.
- An understanding of how IT can be used to resolve problems.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Expert stakeholder management skills - working with people at all levels.
- Desirable - experience of the technical processes of recording, transcribing & storing interviews.
- Desirable - recognised professional qualification.
If this Senior Business Analyst role sounds like something that you would be interested in, please click the link to apply.
"In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different."
Please be aware that this role can only be worked within the UK and not Overseas.