Job Title: Senior Accounting Clerk (Qualified)
IR35 Status: Inside
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months
Pay rate: £195 per day PAYE
Location: Hybrid office based in Manchester
Hours of work: 37.5 per week Monday - Friday 9am- 5pm
Acting on behalf of my client, I am recruiting a fantastic temporary opportunity within their Finance division.
Role specific - Manage all aspects of the following fuel transaction areas:
Pre Sale Fuel
- Clear down of Pre Sale SAP/Didos/Cedar entries
- Clear down of Pre SAP entries from ledgers
- Identification of any gains/losses to be written off
Post Sale Fuel
- Clear down of Post Sale SAP/Didos/Cedar Entries
- Reconciliation of Pre & Post Sale transactions
- Manage Summary of Arthur Daily Fuel Payments & Reclaims
- Update Arthur Daily for Payments made directly by Arthur
- Reconciliation of Paid by Coop, Paid By Arthur, Not yet paid
- Understand if there are any gains/losses to be passed on or collected from Arthur
Post Sale Eliminations
- Manage the new elimination reconciliation Analysis (not started yet).
- Pre sale & Post Sale transactions
- 3 way reconciliation - Invoices, receipts and accrual movements
Experience, knowledge and skills:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Qualified Accountant
- Financial knowledge
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good listener.
- Experience of working in a similar environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Eye for detail.
- Solutions orientated.
- Delivers high quality of work.
- High level customer services.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants. Ncoates
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.