We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is a well-known building society with headquarters in Swindon; As one of the largest savings and mortgage providers in the UK, 15 million members are at the heart of everything they do.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Security Consultant/ Security Architect for a 9 months contract based remotely.
Purpose of the Role:
- When new technology changes happen, need to work with people who are delivering that change, to be able understand the security implications of the change, check security measures.It's an advice role, so candidates won't be designing the solution although they can provide guidance on what can meet the requirements. Supporting to understand what the security gaps might be and help to risk manage that. If they can't mitigate the risk, ensuring that when project is going live the risks are accepted by the relevant accountable people. Supporting everything from local area initiatives to major corporate transformation projects; enabling change to comply with Security controls along with scheme and regulatory requirements such as PCI-DSS, helping to ensure that the impact is minimised. Reviewing designs and providing formal sign-off that projects have met all Security requirements, providing detailed risk assessments, and ensuring appropriate action is taken.
As a Security Consultant/ Security Architect you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing designs, documentation
- Advise as to whether solution meets security requirements
- Liaise with other areas of security
- Ensuring risks are captured and flagged as soon as possible
- Taking a pragmatic approach to help technology areas adapt to new security governance processes.
- A lot of the responsibilities will be risk management-identification and articulation of risk, suggesting potential mitigation's, and escalating as required.
What we require from the candidate:
- Previous subject matter expertise and experience in Security Consultancy
- Experience of identifying and assessing complex risks and controls, relating them to the wider business environment
- Good understanding of operating system/application vulnerabilities e.g., OWASP TOP 10
- an industry recognised security qualification (CISSP and CCSK, or equivalent experience);
- good working knowledge of PCI-DSS (PCI-P qualification or equivalent experience);
- good working knowledge of Data Privacy and GDPR;
This client will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business