*Support Worker Opportunity!*
Location/Service: Midsomer Norton, Radstock
At Voyage Care we value the hard work and commitment of our colleagues by offering:
- Enhanced evening and weekend pay at an additional 50p per hour (Ts & Cs apply)
- Premium overtime rates at an additional £1 per hour (Ts & Cs apply)
Benefits: Life assurance, Blue Light Card, Opportunities for career development, Paid training, Industry recognised qualifications, Fully funded DBS
As a Support Worker at Lynwood House in Radstock. this house is a fourteen place mixed service for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs. We pride ourselves in promoting independence and supporting people to lead as fulfilling a life as possible.
We are looking for a Support Worker with no experience to join our established and friendly team based at Lynwood House, on a full time or part time basis, full training is provided.
- Paid DBS & Holidays
- Blue Light Discount
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Long service awards
- Recommend a Friend Scheme which rewards £500 to £2000 T&C apply
The individuals we support at this service enjoy a lot of community access, so confidence in lone working is essential. We are therefore looking for Support Workers with previous experience who can hit the ground running. However we will still provide a full training programme that is specific to the needs of the individuals we support.
You'll join the team working on a rota that includes early, late, weekend, night and Bank Holiday shifts. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a motivated and determined team. So make a great career move.
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010