Join Voyage Care as a Support Worker for a job that really means something, providing people with the gift of a life well lived.
As a Support Worker at Barley Close in Axminster, you will work with individuals who have varying degrees of physical and learning disabilities, autism and complex needs. We pride ourselves in promoting independence and supporting people to lead as fulfilling a life as possible.
We are looking for a Support Worker to join our established and friendly team based at Barley Close on a full time or part time basis, experience isnt essential as full training is provided.
The individuals we support at this service enjoy a lot of community access, so confidence in lone working is essential. However you'll recieve full person-specific training to provide exceptional care and support for people we support.
- Paid DBS* & Annual Leave
- Free external counselling support & advice service available 24/7
- Paid Training & Inductions
- Fully funded nationally recognised qualifications such as level 3 in Health & Social Care
- Pension scheme & Life insurance policy
- Employee discount app - discounts at leading retail stores
- Blue Light Card - recognised discount card for hundreds of hight street retailers, restaurants etc
- Long service awards - reward scheme of working with us
- Refer a friend - recieve £500 or refer 3 friends & recieve £2000 (Terms and conditions apply)
The individuals we support at this service enjoy a lot of community access, so confidence in lone working is essential. We will still provide a full training programme that is specific to the needs of the individuals we support.
You'll join the team working on a rota that includes early, late, weekend, night and Bank Holiday shifts. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a motivated and determined team. So make a great career move.
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010