As a Support Worker at 4 Hermitage Lane, you will work with people who have learning disabilities and complex needs to promote independence and support them to lead as fulfilling life as possible, incorporating both therapy based activities and social based activities.
Throughout a typical day, you'll help our residents with the everyday challenges of washing, dressing and eating. Crucially, enabling them to carry out tasks, chores and hobbies that most people take for granted but are really meaningful for your client. You'll be out and about, enjoying life together and no single day will be the same.
Support Workers in this location, experience is preferable but not essential as all of our staff receive training tailored to the needs of the people they support. Candidates who hold a Valid UK Driving Licence are preferable but this is not essential.
- Paid DBS* & Annual Leave
- Free external counselling support & advice service available 24/7
- Paid Training & Inductions
- Fully funded nationally recognised qualifications such as level 3 in Health & Social Care
- Pension scheme & Life insurance policy
- Employee discount app - discounts at leading retail stores
- Blue Light Card - recognised discount card for hundreds of hight street retailers, restaurants etc
- Long service awards - reward scheme of working with us
- Refer a friend - recieve £500 or refer 3 friends & recieve £2000 (Terms and conditions apply)
You'll join the team working on a rota that includes early, late, weekend, night and Bank Holiday shifts. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a motivated and determined team. So make a great career move.
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010