Role: Registered Service Manager
Location: Weston, Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire
Pay Rate: £33,364pa (£17.11ph)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Full time, permanent contract
Voyage Care are recruiting leaders! Start your new job with a sector leading care provider with 30 years' experience today.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Service Manager for our Chestnut Grange residential service in Weston, Newark-on-Trent where we support 8 adults with learning disabilities and elements of challenging behaviour.
Our emphasis is to promote a person-centred approach in all aspects of the support we offer. Our aim is to support residents to achieve their goals in life and we actively seek out opportunities for everyone to develop their skills and confidence through a variety of staff involvement, activities and other initiatives.
What Voyage Care would like from you:
- Commitment to delivering high quality care
- Previous managerial experience in a care setting
- Strong working knowledge of care standards and regulations
- A Registered Managers Award plus Level 5 diploma or be willing to work towards
- Financially astute with excellent organisational and communication skills
- Reliability and approachability
- Able to develop good interpersonal relationships with people we support and guide staff to do the same
You will enjoy benefits including:
- Refer a Friend Bonus (£500 per friend, refer 3 friends and earn £2000!*)
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing management training
- Long service awards & retail rewards and savings
- Paid professionally recognised qualifications
- Life assurance and pension scheme
- Paid DBS and holidays
- 33 days annual leave
Click apply to complete our quick one-page application to join Voyage Care and do something amazing.
COVID-19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have an in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe.