Salary: Up to £40.000
The Branch Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of the Supported Living business, including administration and coordination teams, along with business development of key customer relationships with Local Authority, NHS and private commissioners of services.
They will possess a good working knowledge of health and social care, particularly in relation to supported living and community based care delivery. They will have the ability to work under pressure and work to challenging deadlines. They will also have strong people management skills and sound commercial understanding.
- Manage the day to day running of the business, including all relevant line management and ongoing development responsibilities for the Coordination, Recruitment, Training and Administration Team.
- Build and maintain relationships with all relevant local stakeholders. Arrange and attend regular meetings with stakeholders and utilise relationships to promote business growth or ensure prevention or resolution of issues. Maintain regular contact with all relevant contracts monitoring teams and be involved in all audits and visits.
- Attend meetings with people we support , their families and other professionals alongside the field support and co-ordination team
- Create and distribute any relevant reports or regular KPI information including completion of group reports as required
- Complete relevant quarterly quality audits with the support of your team to promote the identification of issues that may lead to service issues which could negatively affect the business.
- Effectively implement and manage any procedure or policy changes within the team to ensure quality levels are maintained in line with regulatory, internal and contractual requirements
- Management of all complaints, incidents and accidents with support from the team as required. Ensure all regulatory, internal and contractual requirements are met, including completion of all relevant notifications and adherence to correct policy and procedure.
- Maintain a good knowledge of local competitors and use this to inform how we develop the business
- Manage local tenders and mini-bids as they arise with support from the contracts team, including preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of proposals for customers in conjunction with finance and oversee the setup of all new packages of care from the point of referral
- Support in the development of external tendering/client proposal documentation
Click Apply to complete our one page application…….All applications & CV's are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check for Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
*Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with the Equality Act