Regional Trainer -London East
Full time - 37.5 hrs
Pay Rate : Up to £28000
Location : London East
Car or Car Allowance £330
We have an amazing opportunity at Voyage Care, to support with the quality provision of the people we support who have learning disabilities and other complex needs. Voyage Care offer a blended approach to learning and development, using e-learning, face to face training and observation and evaluation.
We are seeking a care trainer to strengthen our current team to deliver quality training to our staff to enable them to provide excellent standards of person-centred care. You will be delivering face to face training across London East areas utilising various methods of delivery including remote delivery via Microsoft Teams.
As a trainer you should have a thorough knowledge of the Care Act and other legislation applicable to delivering community care. You will work in partnership with the Learning and Development department, Branch Manager and Operations Manager. You should be able to use your own initiative by developing bespoke training packages in line with the needs of the people we support. You will be responsible for the entire end to end process of designing training, delivery and evaluation, so you'll have the opportunity to shape what we deliver!
As a Community Care Trainer within London East DCA your role will include but not subject to:
- Co-ordinating and delivering care worker training
- Plan and record all new staff inductions within their probationary period
- Prompt staff to keep mandatory training up to date in line with company compliance
- Undertaking continuous training and development to ensure knowledge is up to date
- Working with the policy team to develop standard training programmes in line with current best practice
So what can voyage care do for you?
Our colleagues are amazing and make a difference to people's lives every day. We recognise their hard work and dedication by offering a rewarding pay and benefits package alongside our fulfilling roles. This includes:
- Pay increases between roles
- Employee discount app and funded Blue Light discount card
- Enhanced family leave
- Free 24/7 external counselling service
- Access to external Wagestream app
- Paid training, inductions, DBS checks and qualifications
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend bonuses
"Recommend a Friend Scheme which rewards £500 to £2000 T&C apply"
Click Apply to complete our one-page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
"COVID19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have a in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe."
Here at Voyage Care we like to EMPOWER each other, work TOGETHER, continue to be HONEST, to lead in OUTSTANDING quality and always be SUPPORTIVE.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
** Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010