We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is a globally respected engineering organisation, providing white collar, Blue collar and engineering services to many sectors including energy, aerospace, marine and defence. They are committed to innovation and the continual pursuit of improvement, and with a brand holding over 100 years of service they are now developing their technology capabilities, venturing into new markets and building their customer base further.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator for 18 months contract based in Bristol providing Hybrid working.
Purpose of the Role:
An exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator has arisen within the Defence Future Programmes team to support the full range of activities from capturing the resource requirements to inducting candidates starting with the company on Day 1. In all areas, these roles involve working with a range of key business stakeholders to support the delivery of key programme milestones thus enabling the delivery of our Defence Combat strategy for the next 50 years.
As a Recruitment Coordinator you will be responsible for:
1) Being a brand advocate-championing an amazing recruitment experience for our candidates.
2) Providing consistent and efficient internal co-ordination on all recruitment task
3) Acting as the first point of contact for recruitment enquiries
4) Supporting co-ordination of assessment centres
5) Providing support to hiring managers on onboarding and inducting new starters
6) Developing and presenting reporting on resourcing status proving a current update on progress
7) Working across a multiple internal functional and external suppliers
What we require from the candidate:
1) Drive, passion and commitment
2) Possess great organisational skills with attention to detail
3) Display excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to easily build rapport within all levels of an organisation.
4) Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation.
5) Indicate a good level of knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office tools
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
Please note that due to recent changes in Off Payroll (IR35) legislation, our client only operates with contractors that operate via a PAYE or Umbrella model. We are unable to accept applications from candidates wishing to operate under their own Limited Company.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.