Reconciliations Team Member
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week
Manchester City Centre
My client a large retail organisation, is seeking appoint a Cash and Reconciliations team member, required for a temporary contract (with the possibility of extension) based in Manchester City Centre for a large retail organisation.
As an individual you'll need to be tenacious, a team player and someone committed to great customer service.
In this role you'll be responsible for accurate and timely processing and reconciliation of the Cash & Reconciliation general ledger and bank accounts ACR'S, ensuring financial integrity is maintained at all times and that all reconciling items and adjustments are resolved within agreed deadlines.
Experience and Skills required
- Good working knowledge of bank reconciliation and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Studying for completion of accounting technician qualification (AAT) is desirable or relevant experience in an accounting or bank reconciliations background
- Good team player
- Good level of communication skills
- Good experience or capability of dealing with high volume workflow
- Good office system skills including Excel, Word and Email
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Open minded to flexible ways of working and able to adapt to new processes and procedures
Interested in this position? please click the "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 7 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We look forward to receiving your application
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.