We are AMS, a global total workforce solutions firm enabling organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim solutions and temporary resources.
Rates & Credit Application Support Specialist Role - Deutsche Bank
Our client, Deutsche Bank, is a global banking business with strong roots in Germany and operations in over 70 countries. Their large but focused footprint gives them an established position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. Deutsche Bank offer their clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services.
On behalf of Deutsche Bank, AMS are now looking for a Rates & Credit Application Support Specialist to work in their Rates & Credit trading team based in London on a PAYE basis.
The Rates & Credit application support team assist front office staff on the Rates & Credit trading floors with their trading and risk applications. You will support the traders providing application expertise and resolving technical failures with the applications. You will liaise with application development teams to understand the applications, the releases that are planned, and to get their assistance with incidents. You will proactively monitor the applications and maintain the monitoring tools. You will have the opportunity to contribute to automation of support tasks, using scripting and in house tools. You will communicate incidents to the trading desk, perform appropriate ticketing of failures and follow up after incidents to ensure they are not repeated. You will ensure changes to the production environment meet the required standards.
- Provide trading desk with application SME knowledge and resolution to their application queries and failures.
- Drive incident resolution for issues with Rates applications
- Provide clear communications to business and senior technologists on incidents and follow-ups
- Own improvements to Rates application monitoring and automation, drive down manual effort on your supported platforms
- Work with application developers to improve application stability
Skills and Qualifications:
- Further education in technical or relevant business subject
- Strong experience of supporting front office business users in a Financial services/ Banking/ Investment Banking industry
- Knowledge of fixed income products (bonds, swaps) and related market events
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Linux and SQL (Structured Query Language)
About the client
Deutsche Bank's Values:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by AMS based on site at Deutsche Bank.
AMS's payroll service is in partnership with Giant, we have worked with them for many years and have good processes in place to ensure you get the best service. If you are successful in your application for this role, your contract will be via Giant.