Procurement Project Administrator - Inside IR35
Rullion Limited have an exciting contract opportunity for a Procurement Administrator/Assistant to join one of their well respected banking clients to work in the Third Party Management Function.
You work alongside and support the Third Party management function and business stakeholders with the on-boarding of supplier arrangements. You'll act in a supporting capacity to the wider Third Party Management structure.
This role is ideally suited to someone early in their career in procurement/third party management or someone look for a new challenge and seeking a role where they can stand out and make an impact. It is hybrid working so flexibility with being on-site in London (Crown Place/Wimbledon)
What will the role entail?
- Manage day to day stakeholder requests for Third Party Management (TPM) support and other general queries
- Manage the Third Party Initial Engagement process by conducting the initial triage, data capture and due diligence
- Takes ownership of stakeholder requests and delivers results with minimal guidance
- Provides project support to the Procurement Business Partners and Head of Procurement Business Partnering.
- Assist in the management and production of MI across the TPM lifecycle
- Commit to ethos of continuous improvement, always seeking feedback (both structured and anecdotal) to identify opportunities to enhance TPM framework, working practices and develop individual skillset
- Be an ambassador for the Third Party Management function, utilising every opportunity to communicate the value add available through early engagement and open dialogue
What experience do you need?
- Good Stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working in Pa Procurement or Third Party Management Team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership of task to conclusion
- An entrepreneurial self-starter with the confidence to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to flex in role to meet the diverse needs of the business
- A thirst for knowledge and desire to develop
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.