We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our Client is a global logistics and distribution organisation. They operate in 44 countries around the world. Their global revenue exceeds £10 billion per annum and they employ almost 160,000 people.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Project Manager for a 6 Months contract based remotely.
Purpose of the Role:
End-to-end accountability for the management of one of more Technology related projects based on scale and complexity
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and engaging all project stakeholders and preparing a stakeholder matrix and developing and implementing an appropriate communication plan.
- Supporting or leading in the securing of investment by providing time, resource, and cost estimates together with risks, issues, dependencies, and assumptions.
- Production and distribution of all key mobilization artefacts such as RACI matrices, Project Initiation Documents, collaboration tools, running project initiation workshops, implementing governance
- Act as Systems Integrator, bringing together all internal and external supplier deliverables to ensure delivery of a complete end-to-end solution that is assured against the current agreed specification.
- Establish and execute an agreed transition plan with BAU teams.
- Controlled project closure (project site; finances; user acceptance; service acceptance; gateway; project review artefacts).
- Establish and operate Financial control.
- Ensure Business Change activities are in place appropriate to the Projects
- Create an agreed schedule baseline and maintain under strict change control
What we require from the candidate:
- Demonstrable experience of successfully delivering change projects.
- Cloud and Software implementation experience.
- A strong inspirational leader with proven matrix management capability and proven decision making experience amongst other managers at varying levels.
- A high degree of competence in verbal and written communication to a broad audience; and excellent, clear and succinct written communication.
- Demonstrate resilience, persistence, and drive to maintain progress and resolve issues.
- Good delegation and negotiation skills.
- Effective stakeholder and people management.
- Commercial acumen and value-driven supplier management.
- Financial management experience.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Solution-focussed and highly collaborative.
- Good technical knowledge and experience to support project team in issue resolution and escalation if need be.
- Innovative and creative thinker; good problem solver.
This client will only accept workers operating via an <Umbrella> or <PAYE> engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business