Project Manager - NI
PAYE up to £250.00/day
Umbrella up to £320.00/day
Location: Based in London/ 2-3 days per week with hybrid working available
Closing date: Thursday 23rd February 2023
Job Purpose / Overview
The purpose of the role is to provide operational sponsorship direction and oversight to the Civil Works Programme Delivery Team covering the Nuclear Island buildings and structures.
- Leadership - strong operational focussed leader acting as the Intelligent Client working in close collaboration with the Delivery Team organisation to ensure oversight, performance management and assurance of the scope, schedule, budget, and costs of the Delivery Team within a perimeter of authority in accordance with the IMS
- Alignment of the Delivery Team schedule with SZC key milestones and the IWS at a summary level ensuring that Client requirements including those from the PDO Integrator are flowed down to the Delivery Team
- Management of the release of Civil Works Nuclear Island Internal & Regulatory Hold Points
- Development of schedule for delivery of the Nuclear Island works and estimate in line with replication and other delivery requirements, bringing learning from HPC and general UK construction delivery.
- Sponsorship of arrangements for management of interfaces between the PDO Programmes and the PDO Integrator and the Delivery Team and MEH Alliance
- Escalation/resolution of relevant matters outside of the Delivery Team's delegation of authority
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience of managing / influencing contractors, consultants, and other advisors throughout large and complex construction projects.
- Excellent presentation, influencing and facilitation skills.
- Experience of working with Alliances and Joint Ventures
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree qualified in civil engineering or managerial
- Demonstrable knowledge and / or practitioner of Project and Programme Management
- APM Project management Qualification
- Experience of working in a regulated environment/industry
- Experience of working in programme of works with multi nationalities and cultures
Please send your updated CV
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.