We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is a well-known building society with headquarters in Swindon; As one of the largest savings and mortgage providers in the UK, 15 million members are at the heart of everything they do.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Project Manager for a 6 Months contract based remotley.
Purpose of the Role:
The Project Manager will help coordinate a large piece of work around finical crime, specifically around a large recruitment drive. The Project Manager will oversee the work across several departments to track where they are against the project plan, it will use appropriate frameworks, tools, and techniques to plan and deliver change initiatives typically small in complexity.
This role will use appropriate frameworks, tools and techniques to plan and deliver change initiatives typically small in complexity.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Having an understanding of Transaction Monitoring and Sanctions Screening
- Supporting the day-to-day management of complex change initiatives throughout the full life cycle
- Supporting the Delivery team from inception through to close down; scoping, planning, managing and delivering on initiatives
- Having an in-depth comprehension of the time, quality, and cost involved in multiple initiatives
- Being responsible for considering factors such as business readiness, release management, demand management, and implementation
- Proactively identifying and escalating risks/blockers within an initiative
What we require from the candidate:
- Working knowledge of Project Processes and Controls
- Working knowledge of Prince2 and relevant Project Management Accreditation
- Excellent understanding of Project collaboration tools including JIRA and Confluence
- Commercial awareness and experience of supplier management and engagements
- An understanding of AML would be advantageous
- Financial services experience advantageous
This client will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business