6 Months Initially (Scope to extend)
Excellent day rate available (Dependant on experience)
OUTSIDE OF IR35
Due to an increase in project workload, our client now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to bolster their team in managing an additional portfolio on Switchgear and Electrical Distribution Projects.
The Successful Project Manager will have demonstrable experience managing a high volume of projects as well as having excellent Stakeholder Management skills.
- Ensure business success with excellent customer satisfaction by delivering the tendered scope safely, to budget, on time and to quality to meet and optimise gross margin expectations and seeking to increase gross margin performance
- Coordinate and manage all procurement, engineering, manufacturing, field resource and sub-contract interfaces for projects under your control
- Fully understand the terms and conditions of contracts, working with commercial partner as required. Manage customer change requirements, to increase the project scope through effective variation control.
- Carry out effective contract reviews with finance team including forecasting of financial and resource requirements.
- Facilitate the project life cycle in line with the PM@Siemens processes, establishing project quality controls, to the highest standards with compliance in all activities.
- Providing programs and resource / manpower requirements for site / field resource team.
- Make full use on the non-conformance reporting (NCR) system, ensuring all project related NCR's are closed out in a timely manner with lessons learned being fed back into the business
The ideal Candidate has:
- Working knowledge of products and services associated with electrical infrastructure (Medium Voltage Knowledge would be a benefit).
- Project Management qualification required.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office 365 applications including Project
- Experience and practical application of project management planning methodologies and tools essential.
- Experience of working within the engineering, electrical and/or construction industries preferred.
For more information, a full Job Description and also for immediate consideration, please apply by sending your CV to Jake Parker at Rullion: or contact me on 0161 926 1749
This contract is being advertised by Rullion Ltd. Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.